Thursday, July 9, 2009

Something (really) different...

For the theme of the week, Pascal (and Katrina) suggested me to create a picture completly different of my usual illustrations.... I don't know if I really caught their words but I guess they wanted me to create a picture without any woman, closed eyes, flowing dark hair, melancholy mood, empty streets, seagull, palms, flowers, bay trees, seaside.... So... this is my contribution. Hope you like it.... Please forgive my rockin' girlie and all these closed eyes... It's not so easy to change my habits ^_^

4 comments:

  1. this is so good :) your color choices are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so wonderful! i've been on the list for awhile now and haven't said anything, but this i love! great work - the attitude, warm palette and composition are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete